BestSelf offers a full spectrum of care for individuals experiencing problems related to alcohol and/or drug use—from counseling and medication-assisted treatment to relapse and prevention training. We offer confidential and innovative outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents experiencing problems with alcohol or other drugs.
Substance Use Disorder Services features:
- Walk-in and Same Day appointments
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – Methadone, Suboxone® and Vivitrol®
- Rapid access to MAT treatment (24 to 48 hours)
- Evidenced-based therapies and client-focused care
- Integrated mental health and addiction treatment
- Individual and family counseling
- Relapse prevention training
- Innovative Mobile Treatment
If you or someone you love is struggling with substance abuse, talk to us.