The Lighthouse Women’s Residence provides a supportive recovery environment for pregnant or parenting women and their children. We use a strength-based approach to treatment providing empowerment to live independent and substance free lifestyles.
Individual and group substance use disorder treatment
- Trauma-informed staff who empower women on a journey of healing for themselves & their families
- Development of interpersonal and coping skills
- Involvement in community activities and identification of community supports
- Relapse prevention training
- Improvement in parenting skills through the support and parent education, role modeling of staff, and counseling
- Opportunities for spiritual exploration, volunteering and vocation training