OnTrack@BestSelf is an innovative treatment program for adolescents and young adults who have recently had unusual thoughts and behaviors. Care and support services are provided from a specialized team that helps participants learn the skills they need to achieve their goals for school, work and relationships.
Have you or someone you know:
- Started withdrawing from friends & family?
- Recently had thoughts that seem strange to you or others?
- Become fearful or suspicious of others?
- Begun hearing or seeing things others do not?
- Are between the ages of 16-30
- Have recently begun experiencing symptoms such as, unusual thoughts and behaviors,
hearing or seeing things that other don’t, or disorganized thinking, for over a week but less than 2 years.
- Are willing to work with a diverse team of healthcare professionals.
- Care and support services from a specialized team for up to 2 years, based on your needs and preferences.
- Medication treatment if you and your doctor decide it is needed.
- Help finding a job or completing school.
OnTrackNY team provide services to all referred individuals meeting clinical admission criteria, without wait lists and regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.