What is PROS? PROS stands for Personalized Recovery Oriented Services. It was developed to help individuals with mental health issues gain a better understanding, develop coping skills and obtain the assistance needed to help facilitate their recovery.
Recovery is about figuring out what YOU want in life and how to work towards achieving YOUR goals. At PROS, you will choose from a variety of classes such as job skills, daily living skills, relationships and goal setting. You will receive one on one counseling and medical treatment designed to help facilitate your outlined recovery plan. Having control of YOUR recovery is important – PROS is designed to give you the opportunity to make YOUR own decisions regarding your goals and successes.
The PROS model offers an extensive menu of services aimed at helping clients achieve their life goals.
- Individualized recovery and goal acquisition plan
- Social and basic life skills training
- Educational sessions with topics such as financial management and computer basics
- Problem solving and coping skills
- Housing assistance
- Vocational training
- Clinical counseling and health assessment
- Symptom monitoring and medication management
- Cognitive Enhancement Treatment (CET) programs
Abbott Corners Pros
3176 Abbott Rd., Suite 800,
Orchard Park, 14127
North Collins PROS
2101 Spruce Street, PO Box 458, North Collins, NY 14111-0458
Franklin Recovery PROS
254 Franklin Street
Buffalo NY 14202